David is an accomplished transactional lawyer and throughout his career, has represented a diverse clientele in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate. He routinely counsels landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions, including office and retail leases. David also represents clients in the acquisition, sale and financing of office, retail, mixed-use and residential properties, as well as asset-based and real estate secured financing for institutional and private lenders and borrowers.
In addition to his extensive real estate practice, David also practices general corporate law, counseling various privately held companies in all aspects of their business activities. David also serves as counsel to several condominium and cooperative buildings.
By providing high-quality representation in a cost-efficient manner, David has built long-term relationships with his clients, some spanning 10 to 20 years. David’s clients include prominent real estate owners, operators and developers throughout New York City, the metropolitan area, and other areas throughout the United States. David treats his clients as friends, represents their interests as if they are his own, and is always available when they need him.
David is also active in his community. He has served as a Baseball Coach with the Briarcliff Little League and as a Basketball Coach with the Tri-County Basketball League.
In his spare time, David enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid golfer.
David received his Juris Doctor from Touro College School of Law, where he served as the Managing Editor of the Touro Law Review, and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from The George Washington University. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
- 1031 sale and acquisition of triple net properties in Florida and Texas occupied by national retail tenants
- Acquisition and related financing of $250,000,000 office building in Midtown Manhattan
- Multiple acquisitions and sales of mixed-use residential and retail buildings in New York City
- Represented seller of retail condominium on Upper East Side
- Representation of private lenders in connection with various real estate secured loans
- Representation of various landlords and tenants in New York City leasing and subleasing over 2 million square feet of retail and office space
- Representation of landlords and tenants in leasing in various states across the county, including Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Virginia
- $125,000,000 financing of contiguous office buildings in Midtown Manhattan
- Acquisition and related financing of office building in Palm Beach, Florida
- Representation of sellers and purchasers in residential transactions in excess of $1,000,000,000 in connection with condominium and cooperative apartments and townhouses in Manhattan, as well as properties in Westchester and Long Island