Because many disputes cannot be resolved privately, our litigators are ready, willing, and able to prepare a case for judicial determination and advocate as zealously as necessary.
Our broad-based litigation practice includes the prosecution and defense of matters on behalf of a diverse clientele in all aspects of complex business and commercial litigation.
In every matter, our team’s litigators and transactional lawyers collaborate to deliver favorable, results-oriented outcomes for our clients.
We handle a wide range of business litigation matters, including:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Dissolution or Breakup Disputes
- Civil RICO
- Copyright and Trademark Litigation
- Director & Officer Liability
- FINRA (formerly NYSE and NASD) Arbitration
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Partnership Disputes
- Personal Guarantees
- Ponzi Schemes
- Securities Fraud
- Securities Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Tortious Interference
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices/Consumer Fraud
- Venture Capital Litigation