Our team represents a diverse clientele in all aspects of complex, commercial real estate litigation.
In every matter, our goal is to achieve the most favorable result in the most efficient manner possible. Because many disputes cannot be resolved privately, our team is ready, willing and able to prepare a case for judicial determination and advocate as zealously as necessary.
We handle a wide range of real estate litigation matters, including:
- Adverse Possession
- Breach of Contract
- Broker Commission Disputes
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Cooperative and Condominium Disputes
- Deed and Covenant Restrictions
- Easement Disputes
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Guarantor Actions
- Land Use and Zoning
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Partnership Disputes
- Premises Security and Liability
- Property Tax Appeals and Assessment Challenges
- Purchase, Sale, and Financing Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Valuation Litigation and Disputes
In every real estate litigation matter, our litigators and transactional lawyers, who have vast experience with and knowledge of the real estate business, its players, and the relevant contracts, collaborate to deliver favorable, results-oriented outcomes for our clients.